Registration for Kindergarten - 6th grade begins August 19, 2016
Hours of Registration: 9:00 - 11:30 am and 1:30 - 3:00 pm daily Monday - Friday.
In an effort to streamline the the registration process, we have posted below the registration requirements and a link to the BUSD site were you can download and print a registration packet (packets may also be picked up in the school office starting August 19).
Overall Registration Requirements:
- Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the current school year to attend Kindergarten.
- Children born between September 2 and December 2 of the current school year may attend Transition Kindergarten.
- Registration for Transitional Kindergarten is completed at the District Office located at 16703 Clark Ave, Bellflower.
- Child/Family must reside within the Bellflower Unified School District boundaries or may obtain an approved Inter-District Permit.
- To obtain information regarding Inter-District permits, visit the Bellflower Unified School District office at 16703 Clark Ave., Bellflower
- Child must have up-to-date immunizations.
Documents to bring with you when registering your child:
- Immunization record
- Proof of birth [original birth certificate]
- Appointed guardian/s court order.
- Individuals other than parent/guardian must schedule an appointment with Child Welfare & Attendance at (562) 866-9011 x2070 to complete a Caregiver's Affidavit Form
- Parent/Guardian Information
- California ID/Driver's License (must have correct address, no brown cards accepted)
- Current Utility Bill (two of the following)
- Utility Notice of Service [valid 30 days]
- OR....Statement of Residence Form [form is available in the office]